A lot of work was accomplished this past Saturday, August 8. Thanks to everyone who came out. Special thanks to the Grapes and Berry Team for stepping in to lead this workday, due to last minute scheduling problems.
Need work hours for August? The following tasks need attention. Be sure and note your time worked in the binder:
- The front fence line around the grape and berry plants always needs weeding
- There are plants in the swale with pink flags that need weeding and mulching. Check with Alec to know if she needs them watered
- Clear weeds under trees and mulch the area
- Pull grape vines off trees in section B
- Help Julio in the community garden. He can probably suggest about two weeks worth of work.